The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-18230] – sometimes dialplan switches disappear when merging contexts between pbx_lua and pbx_config
- [ASTERISK-22551] – Session timer : UAS (Asterisk) starts counting at Invite, UAC starts counting at 200 OK.
- [ASTERISK-23035] – ConfBridge with name longer than max (32 chars) results in several bridges with same conf_name
- [ASTERISK-23246] – DEBUG messages in sdp_crypto.c display despite a DEBUG level of zero
- [ASTERISK-23582] – Inconsistent column length in *odbc
- [ASTERISK-23667] – features.conf.sample is unclear as to which options can or cannot be set in the general section
- [ASTERISK-23673] – Security: DOS by consuming the number of allowed HTTP connections.
- [ASTERISK-23683] – #includes – wildcard character in a path more than one directory deep – results in no config parsing on module reload
- [ASTERISK-23766] – Specify timeout for database write in SQLite
- [ASTERISK-23790] – – SIP From headers longer than 256 characters result in dropped call and ‘No closing bracket’ warnings.
- [ASTERISK-23803] – AMI action UpdateConfig EmptyCat clears all categories but the requested one
- [ASTERISK-23814] – No call started after peer dialed
- [ASTERISK-23818] – PBX_Lua: after asterisk startup module is loaded, but dialplan not available
- [ASTERISK-23827] – autoservice thread doesn’t exit at shutdown
- [ASTERISK-23844] – Load of pbx_lua fails on sample extensions.lua with Lua 5.2 or greater due to addition of goto statement
- [ASTERISK-23897] – Change in SETUP ACK handling (checking PI) in revision 413765 breaks working environments
- [ASTERISK-23908] – When using FEC error correction, asterisk tries considers negative sequence numbers as missing
- [ASTERISK-23921] – refcounter.py uses excessive ram for large refs files
- [ASTERISK-23948] – REF_DEBUG fails to record ao2_ref against objects that were already freed
- [ASTERISK-23984] – Infinite loop possible in ast_careful_fwrite()
- [ASTERISK-23492] – Add option to safe_asterisk to disable backgrounding
- [ASTERISK-23564] – TLS/SRTP status of channel not currently available in a CLI command
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!