The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 188.8.131.52. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- app_queue: Honor penalty limits of 0
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20862. Reported by Schmooze Com)
- cel_pgsql: deadlock on unload and core_event_dispatcher
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22854. Reported by Etienne Lessard)
- chan_sip: keep same local (from) tag for outgoing register requests
(Closes issue ASTERISK-12117. Reported by Pawel Pierscionek)
- chan_sip: Hangup transferer/transferee when transfer to Parking fails
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22834. Reported by rsw686)
- res_fax_spandsp: Always init T.38 session to avoid crashes during state change
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21242. Reported by Ashley Winters)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!