The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 18.104.22.168. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- app_queue: Fix Queuelog EXITWITHKEY only logging two of four fields
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22197. Reported by Dalius M.)
- cdr_adaptive_odbc: Also apply a filter when the CDR value is empty.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22272. Reported by Jordi Llull Chavarria)
- chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200 responses.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
- chan_sip: Allow Asterisk to retry after 403 on register
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17138. Reported by Rudi)
- res_rtp_multicast: Ensure SSRC is set properly
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22567. Reported by Simone Camporeale)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!