The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
- chan_sip: Fix an issue where an incompatible audio format may be added to SDP.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21131. Reported by nbougues)
- cdr_adaptive_odbc: Also apply a filter when the CDR value is empty.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22272. Reported by Jordi Llull Chavarria)
- app_queue: Fix Queuelog EXITWITHKEY only logging two of four fields.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22197. Reported by Dalius M.)
- chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200 responses.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
- chan_sip: Fix Realtime Peer Update Problem When Un-registering And Expires Header In 200ok.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22428. Reported by Ben Smithurst)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!