The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 184.108.40.206. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix a longstanding issue with MFC-R2 configuration that prevented users
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21117. Reported by Rafael Angulo)
- chan_iax2: Fix saving the wrong expiry time in astdb.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22504. Reported by Stefan Wachtler)
- Fix Not Storing Current Incoming Recv Address
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22071. Reported by Alex Zarubin)
- Restore Extra Line Break Between Peers When Running AMI Action SIPPeers
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22239. Reported by Jacek Konieczny)
- Tolerate presence of RFC2965 Cookie2 header by ignoring it
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21789. Reported by Stuart Henderson)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!