The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 18.104.22.168. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix a memory copying bug in slinfactory which was causing mixmonitor issues.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21799. Reported by Michael Walton)
- app_voicemail: Add blank argument to externnotify if no context argument
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18207. Reported by Barry L. Kline)
- Fix CDR not being created during an externally initiated blind transfer
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21394. Reported by Ishfaq Malik)
- Fix segfault when dealing with chan_agent channels.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21793. Reported by Rodrigo P. Telles)
- Fix For Not Overriding The Default Settings In chan_sip
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21225. Reported by Alexandre Vezina)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!