The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 184.108.40.206. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix Sorting Order For Parking Lots Stored In Static Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21035. Reported by Alex Epshteyn)
- Make ParkAndAnnounce return to priority + 1 when return context is not defined
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20113. Reported by serginuez)
- Write the correct callid to the data1 field in queue_log for transfer events.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19960. Reported by vladimir shmagin)
- Fix several unreleased mutex locks that cause problem with processing calls
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21119. Reported by Daniel Bohling)
- Set the sin_family on the bind address socket during initialization
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19341. Reported by andre valentin)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!