The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 188.8.131.52. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix parsing SMSSRC for SMS messages
(Closes issue ASTERISK-16822. Reported by menschentier)
- Fix station ringback; trunk hangup issues in SLA
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20462. Reported by dkerr)
- Fix Queue Log Reporting Every Call COMPLETECALLER With “h” Extension Present
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20743. Reported by call)
- Fix AMI redirect action with two channels failing to redirect both channels.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18975. Reported by Ben Klang)
- Support building Asterisk for Raspberry Pi/Raspbian with hard-float support
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21006. Reported by Christian Hesse)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!