The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-15456] – chan_misdn does not set INVALID_EXTEN
- [ASTERISK-16357] – chan_mobile unable to connect to cellphone
- [ASTERISK-16640] – ConfBridge crashes when leave simultaneously
- [ASTERISK-16822] – Channel Variable SMSSRC not set properly
- [ASTERISK-16835] – Segfault when shutting down and ongoing traffic to ConfBridge application
- [ASTERISK-16854] – roundf causing asterisk to fail to compile
- [ASTERISK-18697] – [minivm] Crash in MinivmNotify
- [ASTERISK-18975] – Manager Redirect action on bridged channel pair causes intermittent hangup on second channel
- [ASTERISK-19153] – – Sms sender is not parsed correctly in incoming sms
- [ASTERISK-19948] – Asterisk 1.8 manager redirect command fails when redirecting multiple channels currently bridged together via dial command.
- [ASTERISK-20417] – Nortel transfer problem
- [ASTERISK-20440] – No ringback towards SLAstation on outbound trunk call.
- [ASTERISK-20462] – Trunk not hungup if SLA Station hangs up before answer
- [ASTERISK-20653] – Asterisk allows Session-Expires below 90 in a 200 OK
- [ASTERISK-20743] – Queue Log – All Calls End With COMPLETECALLER When h Extension Is Present
- [ASTERISK-20772] – Loop bug in ast_rtp_lookup_mime_multiple2() [main/rtp_engine.c]
- [ASTERISK-20801] – Non-SIP queue members get no calls when ringinuse=no.
- [ASTERISK-20805] – SIP Notify message has incorrect IP address in FROM field
- [ASTERISK-20837] – build_route fails to parse Record-Route headers longer than 255 characters
- [ASTERISK-20849] – SDP crypto attribute is not well formed in the SDP ANSWER
- [ASTERISK-20897] – case sensitive match against T.38 params causes T38MaxBitRate to be negotiated at 2400 baud instead of 14400
- [ASTERISK-20906] – DTMF in SIP not working after HOLD / UNHOLD
- [ASTERISK-20914] – Segfault when iLBC voice frame is interpolated in a jitter buffer due to codec_ilbc’s improper manipulation of datalen
- [ASTERISK-20945] – “Unable to connect to remote asterisk” message on service asterisk start, even though service is running
- [ASTERISK-20947] – astcanary exits immediately because of wrong pid argument
- [ASTERISK-20980] – ./configure fails with ptlib 2.10.9
- [ASTERISK-21006] – unsupported host os “linux-gnueabihf”
- [ASTERISK-21012] – Memory Leak on res_calendar (icalendar)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!