The Asterisk Development Team has announced the second release candidate of Asterisk 14.0.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 14.0.0-rc2 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-26397] – manager: PresenceState action crashes Asterisk 14
- [ASTERISK-26389] – res_odbc: Clean up pooling options
- [ASTERISK-26391] – Consoles do not display verbose logger messages even when requested.
- [ASTERISK-26273] – core: Won’t compile when LOW_MEMORY is enabled
- [ASTERISK-26365] – rtp: Offer with multiple payloads for same codec is incorrectly handled
- [ASTERISK-26374] – res_pjsip_multihomed: Contact port is rewritten for connectionful protocols
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!