The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 14.0.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 14.0.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-26375] – res_pjsip_transport_management: Log message states seconds, but time value is milliseconds
- [ASTERISK-26364] – res_pjsip: Don’t assume a request will have target addresses
- [ASTERISK-26349] – 13.11.1 res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request ‘REGISTER’ failed
- [ASTERISK-26264] – res_pjsip: Crash when applying ACL from non-existent endpoint
- [ASTERISK-26272] – chan_sip: File descriptors leak (UDP sockets)
- [ASTERISK-26341] – ARI: Stopping a media playlist only stops the current media URI being played back, and not the whole list
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!