The Asterisk Development Team has announced the second beta of Asterisk 14.0.0.
This beta is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 14.0.0-beta2 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this beta:
- [ASTERISK-26148] – pjsip: Cannot compile 13.10.0-rc1: “libasteriskpj.so: undefined reference to…”
- [ASTERISK-26183] – alembic: error when using sqlalchemy version 1.1.0b2
- [ASTERISK-26238] – res_pjsip: Empty global default_from_user causes crash
- [ASTERISK-26239] – res_pjsip_logger: An empty global/debug option is treated as a “match all” hostname
- [ASTERISK-26241] – res_pjsip: When using compact headers, rpid and pai are incorrectly generated
- [ASTERISK-26253] – sdp_srtp: libsrtp now a required dependency, shouldn’t be
- [ASTERISK-26268] – alembic: ‘auth_username’ not in PJSIP ‘identify_by’ enum
- [ASTERISK-26283] – res_resolver_unbound: fails configure on older Ubuntu and CentOS
For a full list of changes in this beta, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!