The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 13.6.0-rc1.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 13.6.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-25185] – Segfault in app_queue on transfer scenarios
- [ASTERISK-25215] – Differences in queue.log between Set QUEUE_MEMBER and using PauseQueueMember
- [ASTERISK-25227] – No audio at in-band announcements in ooh323 channel
- [ASTERISK-25265] – DTLS Failure when calling WebRTC-peer on Firefox 39 – add ECDH support and fallback to prime256v1
- [ASTERISK-25271] – Parking & blind transfer: Transferer channel not hung up if no MOH
- [ASTERISK-25292] – Testuite: tests/apps/bridge/bridge_wait/bridge_wait_e_options fails
- [ASTERISK-25295] – res_pjsip crash – pjsip_uri_get_uri at /usr/include/pjsip/sip_uri.h
- [ASTERISK-25296] – RTP performance issue with several channel drivers.
- [ASTERISK-25297] – Crashes running channels/pjsip/resolver/srv/failover/in_dialog testsuite tests
- [ASTERISK-25299] – RTP port leaks with incoming OOH323 calls
- [ASTERISK-25304] – res_pjsip: XML sanitization may write past buffer
- [ASTERISK-25305] – Dynamic logger channels can be added multiple times
- [ASTERISK-25306] – Persistent subscriptions can save multiple SIP messages at once, leading to potential crashes.
- [ASTERISK-25309] – iLBC 20 advertised
- [ASTERISK-25312] – res_http_websocket: Terminate connection on fatal cases
- [ASTERISK-25315] – DAHDI channels send shortened duration DTMF tones.
- [ASTERISK-25318] – tests/rest_api/applications/subscribe-endpoint/nominal/resource: Sporadically failing
- [ASTERISK-25320] – chan_sip.c: sip_report_security_event searches for wrong or non existent peer on invite
- [ASTERISK-25322] – Crash occurs when using MixMonitor with t() or r() options.
- [ASTERISK-25325] – ARI PUT reload chan_sip HTTP response 404
- [ASTERISK-25339] – res_pjsip: Empty “auth” sections from non-config backgrounds are interpreted as valid
- [ASTERISK-25341] – bridge: Hangups may get lost when executing actions
- [ASTERISK-25342] – res_pjsip: Repeated usage of pj_gethostip may block
- [ASTERISK-25346] – chan_sip: Overwriting answered elsewhere hangup cause on call pickup
- [ASTERISK-25353] – Transcoding while different in Frame size = Frames lost
- [ASTERISK-25355] – sched: ast_sched_del may return prematurely due to spurious wakeup
- [ASTERISK-25356] – res_pjsip_sdp_rtp: Multiple keepalive scheduled items may exist
- [ASTERISK-25362] – Deadlock due to presence state callback
- [ASTERISK-25365] – Persistent subscriptions have extra Content-Length/corrupted messages
- [ASTERISK-25367] – pbx: Long pattern match hints may cause “core show hints” to crash
- [ASTERISK-25369] – res_parking: ParkAndAnnounce – Inheritable variables aren’t applied to the announcer channel
- [ASTERISK-25381] – res_pjsip: AoRs deleted via ARI (or other mechanism) do not destroy their related contacts
- [ASTERISK-25383] – Core dumps on startup and shutdown with MALLOC_DEBUG enabled
- [ASTERISK-25384] – Regular Asterisk crashes when using Page application. “user_data is NULL”
- [ASTERISK-25387] – res_pjsip_nat: Malformed REGISTER request causes NAT’d Contact header to not be rewritten
- [ASTERISK-25390] – default_from_user can crash with certain configuration backends
- [ASTERISK-25394] – pbx: Incorrect device and presence state when changing hint details
- [ASTERISK-25396] – chan_sip: Extremely long callerid name causes invalid SIP
- [ASTERISK-25399] – app_queue: AgentComplete event has wrong reason
- [ASTERISK-25407] – Asterisk fails to log to multiple syslog destinations
- [ASTERISK-25410] – app_record: RECORDED_FILE variable not being populated
- [ASTERISK-25418] – On-hold channels redirected out of a bridge appear to still be on hold
- [ASTERISK-25423] – Caller gets no Connected line update during call pickup.
- [ASTERISK-24870] – ARI: Subscriptions to bridges generally not super useful
- [ASTERISK-25310] – on FreeBSD also pthread_attr_init() defaults to PTHREAD_EXPLICIT_SCHED
- [ASTERISK-25252] – ARI: Add the ability to manipulate log channels
- [ASTERISK-25377] – res_pjsip: Change default “From user” from UUID to something more palatable
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!