The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 13.11.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 13.11.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
Thank you! The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-19968] – TCP Session-Timers not dropping call
- [ASTERISK-23013] – Deadlock between ‘sip show channels’ command and attended transfer handling
- [ASTERISK-25289] – Build System does not respect CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when building menuselect
- [ASTERISK-25659] – res_rtp_asterisk: ECDH not negotiated causing DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance
- [ASTERISK-25772] – res_pjsip: Unexpected two BYE when answered
- [ASTERISK-26021] – Build codecs siren7 and siren14 for Asterisk 13
- [ASTERISK-26038] – ‘make install’ doesn’t seem to install OS/X init files
- [ASTERISK-26046] – Avoid obsolete warnings on autoconf.
- [ASTERISK-26099] – res_pjsip_pubsub: Crash when sending request due to server timeout
- [ASTERISK-26119] – fix: memory leaks, resource leaks, out of bounds and bugs
- [ASTERISK-26133] – app_queue: Queue members receive multiple calls
- [ASTERISK-26144] – Crash on loading codecs g729/g723
- [ASTERISK-26157] – Build: Fix errors highlighted by GCC 6.x
- [ASTERISK-26160] – pjsip: Updated->Reachable during qualify
- [ASTERISK-26177] – func_odbc: Database handle is kept when it should be released
- [ASTERISK-26179] – chan_sip: Second T.38 request fails
- [ASTERISK-26180] – PJSIP: provide valid tcp nodelay option for reuse
- [ASTERISK-26181] – REF_DEBUG: Node object incorrectly logged during duplicate replacement
- [ASTERISK-26184] – chan_sip: Reference leaks in error paths.
- [ASTERISK-26191] – threadpool: Leak on duplicate taskprocessor for ast_threadpool_serializer_group
- [ASTERISK-26193] – chan_sip: reference leak in mwi_event_cb
- [ASTERISK-26196] – pbx: Time based includes can leak timezone string
- [ASTERISK-26207] – sRTP: Count a roll-over of the sequence number even on lost packets.
- [ASTERISK-26211] – Unit tests: AST_TEST_DEFINE should be used in conditional code.
- [ASTERISK-26212] – Makefile: Retain XML Declaration and DTD in docs.
- [ASTERISK-26214] – Allow arbitrary time for fax detection to end on a channel
- [ASTERISK-26216] – res_fax: Deadlock when detect fax while channel executing Playback
- [ASTERISK-26227] – sqlalchemy error due to long identifier name
- [ASTERISK-26237] – Fax is detected on regular calls.
- [ASTERISK-22131] – Update the make dependencies script to pull, build, and install the correct pjproject
- [ASTERISK-25471] – Add subscribe_context to res_pjsip
- [ASTERISK-26159] – res_hep: enabled by default and information sent to default address
- [ASTERISK-26220] – Add support for noreturn function attributes.
- [ASTERISK-25904] – PJSIP: add contact.updated event
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!