The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 13.11.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 13.11.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-19968] – TCP Session-Timers not dropping call
- [ASTERISK-23013] – Deadlock between ‘sip show channels’ command and attended transfer handling
- [ASTERISK-25289] – Build System does not respect CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when building menuselect
- [ASTERISK-25659] – res_rtp_asterisk: ECDH not negotiated causing DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance
- [ASTERISK-25772] – res_pjsip: Unexpected two BYE when answered
- [ASTERISK-26021] – Build codecs siren7 and siren14 for Asterisk 13
- [ASTERISK-26038] – ‘make install’ doesn’t seem to install OS/X init files
- [ASTERISK-26046] – Avoid obsolete warnings on autoconf.
- [ASTERISK-26099] – res_pjsip_pubsub: Crash when sending request due to server timeout
- [ASTERISK-26119] – fix: memory leaks, resource leaks, out of bounds and bugs
- [ASTERISK-26133] – app_queue: Queue members receive multiple calls
- [ASTERISK-26144] – Crash on loading codecs g729/g723
- [ASTERISK-26148] – pjsip: Cannot compile 13.10.0-rc1: “libasteriskpj.so: undefined reference to…”
- [ASTERISK-26157] – Build: Fix errors highlighted by GCC 6.x
- [ASTERISK-26160] – pjsip: Updated->Reachable during qualify
- [ASTERISK-26172] – res_sorcery_realtime: fix bug when successful sql UPDATE is treated as failed if there is no affected rows.
- [ASTERISK-26177] – func_odbc: Database handle is kept when it should be released
- [ASTERISK-26179] – chan_sip: Second T.38 request fails
- [ASTERISK-26180] – PJSIP: provide valid tcp nodelay option for reuse
- [ASTERISK-26181] – REF_DEBUG: Node object incorrectly logged during duplicate replacement
- [ASTERISK-26184] – chan_sip: Reference leaks in error paths.
- [ASTERISK-26191] – threadpool: Leak on duplicate taskprocessor for ast_threadpool_serializer_group
- [ASTERISK-26193] – chan_sip: reference leak in mwi_event_cb
- [ASTERISK-26196] – pbx: Time based includes can leak timezone string
- [ASTERISK-26200] – res_pjsip_mwi: improve realtime performance – remove unneeded check on endpoint’s contacts.
- [ASTERISK-26207] – sRTP: Count a roll-over of the sequence number even on lost packets.
- [ASTERISK-26211] – Unit tests: AST_TEST_DEFINE should be used in conditional code.
- [ASTERISK-26212] – Makefile: Retain XML Declaration and DTD in docs.
- [ASTERISK-26214] – Allow arbitrary time for fax detection to end on a channel
- [ASTERISK-26216] – res_fax: Deadlock when detect fax while channel executing Playback
- [ASTERISK-26227] – sqlalchemy error due to long identifier name
- [ASTERISK-26237] – Fax is detected on regular calls.
- [ASTERISK-26269] – res_pjsip: Wrong state for aors without registered contacts after startup
- [ASTERISK-26299] – app_queue: Queue application sometimes stops calling members with Local interface
- [ASTERISK-26326] – Crash when dialing MulticastRTP channel
- [ASTERISK-22131] – Update the make dependencies script to pull, build, and install the correct pjproject
- [ASTERISK-25471] – Add subscribe_context to res_pjsip
- [ASTERISK-26159] – res_hep: enabled by default and information sent to default address
- [ASTERISK-26220] – Add support for noreturn function attributes.
- [ASTERISK-25904] – PJSIP: add contact.updated event
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!