The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.8.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.8.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- config: Allow ConfBridge DTMF menus to have ‘#’ as the first digit.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22478. Reported by Nicolas Tanski)
- app_queue: Honor penalty limits of 0
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20862. Reported by Schmooze Com)
- chan_sip: Hangup transferer/transferee when transfer to Parking fails
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22834. Reported by rsw686)
- res_fax_spandsp: Always init T.38 session to avoid crashes during state change
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21242. Reported by Ashley Winters)
- res_rtp_asterisk: Fails to resume WebRTC call from hold
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22911. Reported by Vytis Valentinavičius)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!