The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.7.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.7.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
- app_confbridge: Can now set the language used for announcements to the conference.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19983. Reported by Jonathan White)
- app_queue: Fix CLI “queue remove member” queue_log entry.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21826. Reported by Oscar Esteve)
- chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200 responses.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
- chan_sip: Allow a sip peer to accept both AVP and AVPF calls.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22005. Reported by Torrey Searle)
- chan_sip: Fix Realtime Peer Update Problem When Un-registering And Expires Header In 200ok.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22428. Reported by Ben Smithurst)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!