The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.6.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.6.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Confbridge: empty conference not being torn down
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21859. Reported by Chris Gentle)
- Fix several crashes in MeetMeAdmin
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21907. Reported by Alex Epshteyn)
- Let Queue wrap up time influence member availability
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22189. Reported by Tony Lewis)
- Fix a longstanding issue with MFC-R2 configuration that prevented users
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21117. Reported by Rafael Angulo)
- chan_iax2: Fix saving the wrong expiry time in astdb.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22504. Reported by Stefan Wachtler)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!