The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.5.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.5.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix a memory copying bug in slinfactory which was causing mixmonitor issues.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21799. Reported by Michael Walton)
- app_voicemail: Add blank argument to externnotify if no context argument
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18207. Reported by Barry L. Kline)
- Fix CDR not being created during an externally initiated blind transfer
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21394. Reported by Ishfaq Malik)
- Fix One-Way Audio With auto_* NAT Settings When SIP Calls Initiated By PBX
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21374. Reported by Michael L. Young)
- Fix crash when AMI redirect action redirects two channels out of a bridge.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21356. Reported by William luke)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!