The Asterisk Development Team has announced the second release candidate of Asterisk 11.4.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.4.0-rc2 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix crash when AMI redirect action redirects two channels out of a bridge.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21356. Reported by William luke)
- Fix Segfault In app_queue When “persistentmembers” Is Enabled And Using Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21738. Reported by JoshE)
- Prevent res_timing_pthread from blocking callers
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21389. Reported by Matt Jordan)
- Fix CDR not being created during an externally initiated blind transfer
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21394. Reported by Ishfaq Malik)
- Distributed Device State broken at sites using res_xmpp or res_jabber where Secuity Advisory AST-2012-015 is inplace
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21429. Reported by alecdavis)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!