The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.4.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.4.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix Sorting Order For Parking Lots Stored In Static Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21035. Reported by Alex Epshteyn)
- app_confbridge: Fix crash from receiving an AMI action after ConfBridge unloaded.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20994. Reported by Jeremy Kister)
- Write the correct callid to the data1 field in queue_log for transfer events.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19960. Reported by vladimir shmagin)
- Fix / Clean Up Some Items To Handle The New auto_* NAT Options
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20904. Reported by JoshE)
- Fix a crash when res_xmpp is configured using a username without a domain.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21156. Reported by amsoft2001)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!