The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.24.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.24.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-18232] – Broken REGISTER sent to IPv4 server when bindaddr=[::]
- [ASTERISK-19968] – TCP Session-Timers not dropping call
- [ASTERISK-22732] – Deadlock potential in res_fax and CCSS with local channels.
- [ASTERISK-23013] – Deadlock between ‘sip show channels’ command and attended transfer handling
- [ASTERISK-24425] – jabber/xmpp to use TLS instead of SSLv3, security fix POODLE (CVE-2014-3566)
- [ASTERISK-24822] – Deadlock: Fax Gateway framehook creates locking inversion in T.38 query option with features bridging code
- [ASTERISK-24841] – ConfBridge: Strange sampling rates chosen when channels have multiple native formats
- [ASTERISK-25289] – Build System does not respect CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when building menuselect
- [ASTERISK-25659] – res_rtp_asterisk: ECDH not negotiated causing DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance
- [ASTERISK-25706] – pbx: Abort asterisk on features reload (handle_hint_change)
- [ASTERISK-25996] – Remove “live_dangerously” requirement on DB(read)
- [ASTERISK-26038] – ‘make install’ doesn’t seem to install OS/X init files
- [ASTERISK-26046] – Avoid obsolete warnings on autoconf.
- [ASTERISK-26119] – fix: memory leaks, resource leaks, out of bounds and bugs
- [ASTERISK-26133] – app_queue: Queue members receive multiple calls
- [ASTERISK-26157] – Build: Fix errors highlighted by GCC 6.x
- [ASTERISK-26179] – chan_sip: Second T.38 request fails
- [ASTERISK-26196] – pbx: Time based includes can leak timezone string
- [ASTERISK-26203] – res_fax: Deadlock when using FAXOPT(gateway)=yes with Local channels
- [ASTERISK-26207] – sRTP: Count a roll-over of the sequence number even on lost packets.
- [ASTERISK-26211] – Unit tests: AST_TEST_DEFINE should be used in conditional code.
- [ASTERISK-26226] – pbx: Asterisk crash on AMI action “ShowDialplan” when there’s a circular dependency between contexts
- [ASTERISK-26233] – pbx: Failure to remove inconsistent extension names
- [ASTERISK-26237] – Fax is detected on regular calls.
- [ASTERISK-26265] – Errors ignored from some parts of system initialization.
- [ASTERISK-26267] – ast_register_atexit callbacks should be run on failed startup.
- [ASTERISK-26272] – chan_sip: File descriptors leak (UDP sockets)
- [ASTERISK-26282] – AEL: macro-call in Dial application, macro “lacks ‘s’ extension”
- [ASTERISK-26288] – followme: fails to reset config items to default values on reload
- [ASTERISK-26299] – app_queue: Queue application sometimes stops calling members with Local interface
- [ASTERISK-26306] – channel: Hang-up crashes, chan_pjsip not cleaning up properly
- [ASTERISK-26359] – cdr_mysql: fails to use UTC if so instructed
- [ASTERISK-26360] – app_queue: “queue show” output gets “failed to extend from 240 to 327” msgs.
- [ASTERISK-26438] – chan_sip: auto_force_rport: No NAT = No Symmetric Response.
- [ASTERISK-26220] – Add support for noreturn function attributes.
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!