The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.24.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.24.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-18232] – Broken REGISTER sent to IPv4 server when bindaddr=[::]
- [ASTERISK-19968] – TCP Session-Timers not dropping call
- [ASTERISK-22732] – Deadlock potential in res_fax and CCSS with local channels.
- [ASTERISK-23013] – Deadlock between ‘sip show channels’ command and attended transfer handling
- [ASTERISK-24425] – jabber/xmpp to use TLS instead of SSLv3, security fix POODLE (CVE-2014-3566)
- [ASTERISK-24822] – Deadlock: Fax Gateway framehook creates locking inversion in T.38 query option with features bridging code
- [ASTERISK-24841] – ConfBridge: Strange sampling rates chosen when channels have multiple native formats
- [ASTERISK-25289] – Build System does not respect CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when building menuselect
- [ASTERISK-25659] – res_rtp_asterisk: ECDH not negotiated causing DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance
- [ASTERISK-25706] – pbx: Abort asterisk on features reload (handle_hint_change)
- [ASTERISK-25996] – Remove “live_dangerously” requirement on DB(read)
- [ASTERISK-26038] – ‘make install’ doesn’t seem to install OS/X init files
- [ASTERISK-26046] – Avoid obsolete warnings on autoconf.
- [ASTERISK-26119] – fix: memory leaks, resource leaks, out of bounds and bugs
- [ASTERISK-26133] – app_queue: Queue members receive multiple calls
- [ASTERISK-26157] – Build: Fix errors highlighted by GCC 6.x
- [ASTERISK-26179] – chan_sip: Second T.38 request fails
- [ASTERISK-26196] – pbx: Time based includes can leak timezone string
- [ASTERISK-26203] – res_fax: Deadlock when using FAXOPT(gateway)=yes with Local channels
- [ASTERISK-26207] – sRTP: Count a roll-over of the sequence number even on lost packets.
- [ASTERISK-26211] – Unit tests: AST_TEST_DEFINE should be used in conditional code.
- [ASTERISK-26226] – pbx: Asterisk crash on AMI action “ShowDialplan” when there’s a circular dependency between contexts
- [ASTERISK-26233] – pbx: Failure to remove inconsistent extension names
- [ASTERISK-26237] – Fax is detected on regular calls.
- [ASTERISK-26265] – Errors ignored from some parts of system initialization.
- [ASTERISK-26267] – ast_register_atexit callbacks should be run on failed startup.
- [ASTERISK-26272] – chan_sip: File descriptors leak (UDP sockets)
- [ASTERISK-26282] – AEL: macro-call in Dial application, macro “lacks ‘s’ extension”
- [ASTERISK-26288] – followme: fails to reset config items to default values on reload
- [ASTERISK-26299] – app_queue: Queue application sometimes stops calling members with Local interface
- [ASTERISK-26306] – channel: Hang-up crashes, chan_pjsip not cleaning up properly
- [ASTERISK-26359] – cdr_mysql: fails to use UTC if so instructed
- [ASTERISK-26360] – app_queue: “queue show” output gets “failed to extend from 240 to 327” msgs.
- [ASTERISK-26438] – chan_sip: auto_force_rport: No NAT = No Symmetric Response.
- [ASTERISK-26220] – Add support for noreturn function attributes.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!