The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.23.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.23.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
Thank you! The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-16115] – problem with ringinuse=no, queue members receive sometimes two calls
- [ASTERISK-24436] – Missing header in res/res_srtp.c when compiling against libsrtp-1.5.0
- [ASTERISK-24463] – Voicemail email address corrupt or not sent when message is in the process of being recorded during reload
- [ASTERISK-25407] – Asterisk fails to log to multiple syslog destinations
- [ASTERISK-25510] – Log to syslog failing
- [ASTERISK-25874] – app_voicemail: Stack buffer overflow in test_voicemail_notify_endl
- [ASTERISK-25888] – Frequent segfaults in function can_ring_entry() of app_queue.c
- [ASTERISK-25912] – chan_local passes AST_CONTROL_PVT_CAUSE_CODE without adding them to the local hangupcauses via ast_channel_hangupcause_hash_set
- [ASTERISK-25917] – app_voicemail: passwordlocation=spooldir only works if you manually add secret.conf yourself
- [ASTERISK-25934] – chan_sip should not require sipregs or updateable sippeers table unless rt
- [ASTERISK-25954] – Manager QueueSummary and QueueStatus Actions are case sensitive to QueueName
- [ASTERISK-26008] – app_followme does not delete recorded name prompt
- [ASTERISK-26030] – call cut because of double Session-Expires header in re-invite after proxy authentication is required
- [ASTERISK-26034] – T.38 passthrough problem behind firewall due to early nosignal packet
- [ASTERISK-26038] – ‘make install’ doesn’t seem to install OS/X init files
- [ASTERISK-26069] – Asterisk truncates To: header, dropping the closing ‘>’
- [ASTERISK-26091] – ar cru creates warning, instead use ar cr
- [ASTERISK-26097] – CLI: show maximum file descriptors
- [ASTERISK-26126] – leverage ‘bindaddr’ for TLS in http.conf
- [ASTERISK-26130] – WebRTC: Should use latest DTLS version.
- [ASTERISK-26138] – chan_unistim: Under FreeBSD, chan_unistim generates a compile error
- [ASTERISK-26140] – res_rtp_asterisk: gcc 6 caught a self-comparison
- [ASTERISK-26141] – res_fax: fax_v21_session_new leaks reference to v21_details
- [ASTERISK-25444] – Music On Hold Warning misleading
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!