The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.22.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.22.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate: Release Notes – Asterisk – Version 11.22.0
- [ASTERISK-20987] – non-admin users, who join muted conference are not being muted
- [ASTERISK-24801] – ASAN: ast_el_read_char stack-buffer-overflow
- [ASTERISK-24972] – Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol BEAST Vulnerability – Investigate vulnerability of HTTP server
- [ASTERISK-25272] – The ICONV dialplan function sometimes returns garbage
- [ASTERISK-25321] – DeadLock ChanSpy with call over Local channel
- [ASTERISK-25394] – pbx: Incorrect device and presence state when changing hint details
- [ASTERISK-25397] – chan_sip: File descriptor leak with non-default timert1
- [ASTERISK-25442] – using realtime (mysql) queue members are never updated in wait_our_turn function (app_queue.c)
- [ASTERISK-25603] – udptl: Uninitialized lengths and bufs in udptl_rx_packet cause ast_frdup crash
- [ASTERISK-25614] – DTLS negotiation delays
- [ASTERISK-25624] – AMI Event OriginateResponse bug
- [ASTERISK-25640] – pbx: Deadlock on features reload and state change hint.
- [ASTERISK-25647] – bug of cel_radius.c: wrong point of ADD_VENDOR_CODE
- [ASTERISK-25673] – res_crypto leaks CLI entries
- [ASTERISK-25677] – pbx_dundi: leaks during failed load.
- [ASTERISK-25679] – res_calendar leaks scheduler.
- [ASTERISK-25680] – manager: manager_channelvars is not cleaned at shutdown
- [ASTERISK-25681] – devicestate: Engine thread is not shut down
- [ASTERISK-25687] – res_musiconhold: Concurrent invocations of ‘moh reload’ cause a crash
- [ASTERISK-25690] – Hanging up when executing connected line sub does not cause hangup
- [ASTERISK-25700] – main/config: Clean config maps on shutdown.
- [ASTERISK-25701] – core: Endless loop in “core show taskprocessors”
- [ASTERISK-25714] – ASAN:heap-buffer-overflow in logger.c
- [ASTERISK-25722] – ASAN & testsute: stack-buffer-overflow in sip_sipredirect
- [ASTERISK-25730] – build: make uninstall after make distclean tries to remove root
- [ASTERISK-25742] – Secondary IFP Packets can result in accessing uninitialized pointers and a crash
- [ASTERISK-25800] – Calculate talktime when is first call answered
- [ASTERISK-25857] – func_aes: incorrect use of strlen() leads to data corruption
- [ASTERISK-24813] – asterisk.c: #if statement in listener() confuses code folding editors
- [ASTERISK-25068] – Move commonly used FreePBX extra sounds to the core set
- [ASTERISK-25767] – Add check to configure for sanitizes
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!