The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.22.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.22.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-20987] – non-admin users, who join muted conference are not being muted
- [ASTERISK-24801] – ASAN: ast_el_read_char stack-buffer-overflow
- [ASTERISK-24972] – Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol BEAST Vulnerability – Investigate vulnerability of HTTP server
- [ASTERISK-25272] – The ICONV dialplan function sometimes returns garbage
- [ASTERISK-25321] – DeadLock ChanSpy with call over Local channel
- [ASTERISK-25394] – pbx: Incorrect device and presence state when changing hint details
- [ASTERISK-25397] – chan_sip: File descriptor leak with non-default timert1
- [ASTERISK-25442] – using realtime (mysql) queue members are never updated in wait_our_turn function (app_queue.c)
- [ASTERISK-25603] – udptl: Uninitialized lengths and bufs in udptl_rx_packet cause ast_frdup crash
- [ASTERISK-25614] – DTLS negotiation delays
- [ASTERISK-25624] – AMI Event OriginateResponse bug
- [ASTERISK-25640] – pbx: Deadlock on features reload and state change hint.
- [ASTERISK-25647] – bug of cel_radius.c: wrong point of ADD_VENDOR_CODE
- [ASTERISK-25673] – res_crypto leaks CLI entries
- [ASTERISK-25677] – pbx_dundi: leaks during failed load.
- [ASTERISK-25679] – res_calendar leaks scheduler.
- [ASTERISK-25680] – manager: manager_channelvars is not cleaned at shutdown
- [ASTERISK-25681] – devicestate: Engine thread is not shut down
- [ASTERISK-25687] – res_musiconhold: Concurrent invocations of ‘moh reload’ cause a crash
- [ASTERISK-25690] – Hanging up when executing connected line sub does not cause hangup
- [ASTERISK-25700] – main/config: Clean config maps on shutdown.
- [ASTERISK-25701] – core: Endless loop in “core show taskprocessors”
- [ASTERISK-25714] – ASAN:heap-buffer-overflow in logger.c
- [ASTERISK-25722] – ASAN & testsute: stack-buffer-overflow in sip_sipredirect
- [ASTERISK-25730] – build: make uninstall after make distclean tries to remove root
- [ASTERISK-25742] – Secondary IFP Packets can result in accessing uninitialized pointers and a crash
- [ASTERISK-25800] – Calculate talktime when is first call answered
- [ASTERISK-25857] – func_aes: incorrect use of strlen() leads to data corruption
- [ASTERISK-24813] – asterisk.c: #if statement in listener() confuses code folding editors
- [ASTERISK-25068] – Move commonly used FreePBX extra sounds to the core set
- [ASTERISK-25767] – Add check to configure for sanitizes
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!