The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.21.0-rc1.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.21.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-7803] – Update the maximum packetization values in frame.c
- [ASTERISK-24146] – No audio on WebRtc caller side when answer waiting time is more than ~7sec
- [ASTERISK-25135] – RTP Timeout hangup cause code missing
- [ASTERISK-25364] – Issue a TCP connection(kernel) and thread of asterisk is not released
- [ASTERISK-25373] – add documentation for CALLERID(pres) and also the CONNECTEDLINE and REDIRECTING variants
- [ASTERISK-25391] – AMI GetConfigJSON returns invalid JSON
- [ASTERISK-25400] – Hints broken when “CustomPresence” doesn’t exist in AstDB
- [ASTERISK-25434] – Compiler flags not reported in ‘core show settings’ despite usage during compilation
- [ASTERISK-25438] – res_rtp_asterisk: ICE role message even when ICE is not enabled
- [ASTERISK-25443] – IPv6 – Potential issue in via header parsing
- [ASTERISK-25449] – main/sched: Regression introduced by 5c713fdf18f causes erroneous duplicate RTCP messages; other potential scheduling issues in chan_sip/chan_skinny
- [ASTERISK-25455] – Deadlock of PJSIP realtime over res_config_pgsql
- [ASTERISK-25461] – Nested dialplan #includes don’t work as expected.
- [ASTERISK-25476] – chan_sip loses registrations after a while
- [ASTERISK-25494] – build: GCC 5.1.x catches some new const, array bounds and missing paren issues
- [ASTERISK-25498] – Asterisk crashes when negotiating g729 without that module installed
- [ASTERISK-25527] – Quirky xmldoc description wrapping
- [ASTERISK-25537] – format-attribute module: RFC or internal defaults?
- [ASTERISK-25552] – hashtab: Improve NULL tolerance
- [ASTERISK-25569] – app_meetme: Audio quality issues
- [ASTERISK-25585] – rasterisk never hits most of main(), but it’s assumed to
- [ASTERISK-25593] – fastagi: record file closed after sending result
- [ASTERISK-25599] – SLIN Resampling Codec only 80 msec
- [ASTERISK-25609] – Asterisk may crash when calling ast_channel_get_t38_state(c)
- [ASTERISK-25610] – Asterisk crash during “sip reload”
- [ASTERISK-25616] – Warning with a Codec Module which supports PLC with FEC
- [ASTERISK-24718] – Add inital support of “sanitize” to configure
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!