The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.18.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.18.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-14233] – Buddies are always auto-registered when processing the roster
- [ASTERISK-18032] – – IPv6 and IPv4 NAT not working
- [ASTERISK-19538] – Asterisk segfaults on sippeers realtime redundancy
- [ASTERISK-19608] – Asterisk-1.8.x starts rejecting calls with cause code 44 after some time.
- [ASTERISK-21211] – chan_iax2 – unprotected access of iaxs[peer->callno] potentially results in segfault
- [ASTERISK-21777] – Asterisk tries to transcode video instead of audio
- [ASTERISK-21854] – Long Asterisk-version strings display improperly in the ‘Connected to …’ line upon remote console connection
- [ASTERISK-21893] – Segfault after call hangup, in ast_channel_hangupcause_set, at channel_internal_api.c
- [ASTERISK-22352] – IAX2 custom qualify timer is not taken into account
- [ASTERISK-22708] – res_odbc.conf negative_connection_cache option not respected, failover between DSNs doesn’t work
- [ASTERISK-22790] – check_modem_rate() may return incorrect rate for V.27
- [ASTERISK-23231] – Since 405693 If we have res_fax.conf file set to minrate=2400, then res_fax refuse to load
- [ASTERISK-23319] – Segmentation fault in queue_exec at app_queue.c
- [ASTERISK-24142] – CCSS: crash during shutdown due to device lookup in destroyed container
- [ASTERISK-24155] – Non-portable and non-reliable recursion detection in ast_malloc
- [ASTERISK-24380] – core: Native formats are set to h264 with certain audio/video codec configuration, resulting in path translation WARNINGs
- [ASTERISK-24442] – Outgoing call files don’t work properly when set in the future
- [ASTERISK-24683] – Crash in PBX ast_hashtab_lookup_internal during core restart now
- [ASTERISK-24749] – ConfBridge: Wrong language on playing conf-hasjoin and conf-hasleft when played to bridge
- [ASTERISK-24774] – Segfault in ast_context_destroy with extensions.ael and extensions.conf
- [ASTERISK-24780] – – Buddies are always auto-registered when processing the roster
- [ASTERISK-24805] – – ASAN: Race condition (heap-use-after-free) on asterisk closing
- [ASTERISK-24847] – [security] tcptls: certificate CN NULL byte prefix bug
- [ASTERISK-24864] – app_confbridge: file playback blocks dtmf
- [ASTERISK-24881] – ast_register_atexit should only be used when absolutely needed
- [ASTERISK-24887] – tags in a=crypto lines do not accept 2 or more digits
- [ASTERISK-24894] – iax2_poke_noanswer expiration timer too short
- [ASTERISK-24895] – After hangup on the side of the ISDN network no HangupRequest event comes for the dahdi channel.
- [ASTERISK-24916] – Increasing memory usage when multiple reinvite during call
- [ASTERISK-24932] – Asterisk 13.x does not build with GCC 5.0
- [ASTERISK-24942] – Voicemail API: message is deleted when destination mailbox is at maxmsg
- [ASTERISK-24944] – main/audiohook.c change prevents G722 call recording
- [ASTERISK-24954] – Git migration: Asterisk version numbers are incompatible with the Test Suite
- [ASTERISK-24955] – res_fax: v.27ter support baud rate of 2400, which is disallowed in res_fax’s check_modem_rate
- [ASTERISK-24959] – CLI command cdr show pgsql status
- [ASTERISK-24975] – Enabling ‘DEBUG_THREADLOCALS’ Causes the Build to Fail
- [ASTERISK-24976] – cdr_odbc not include new columns added on 1.8
- [ASTERISK-24991] – Check for ao2_alloc failure in __ast_channel_internal_alloc
- [ASTERISK-25022] – Memory leak setting up DTLS/SRTP calls
- [ASTERISK-25028] – Build System: Unneeded defines in asterisk/buildopts.h
- [ASTERISK-25034] – chan_dahdi: Some telco switches occasionally ignore ISDN RESTART requests.
- [ASTERISK-25038] – Queue log “EXITWITHTIMEOUT” does not always contain waiting time
- [ASTERISK-25041] – Broken column type checking in res_config_mysql addon
- [ASTERISK-25042] – asterisk.conf options override command-line options.
- [ASTERISK-25074] – Regression: Recent clang-related change broke cross compiling of Asterisk
- [ASTERISK-25083] – Message.c: Message channel becomes saturated with frames leading to spammy log messages
- [ASTERISK-25112] – Logger: Configuration settings are not reset to default during reload.
- [ASTERISK-24744] – Swedish Core Voice prompts
- [ASTERISK-24917] – clang compilation warnings
- [ASTERISK-24965] – cel_pgsql – log_error string references CDR instead of CEL
- [ASTERISK-25040] – pbx: Improve performance of reloads by making hint destruction more performant
- [ASTERISK-25043] – Avoiding ERR_remove_state in OpenSSL
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!