The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.12.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.12.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-18345] – sips connection dropped by asterisk with a large INVITE
- [ASTERISK-23508] – Memory Corruption in __ast_string_field_ptr_build_va
- [ASTERISK-23814] – No call started after peer dialed
- [ASTERISK-23818] – PBX_Lua: after asterisk startup module is loaded, but dialplan not available
- [ASTERISK-23911] – URIENCODE/URIDECODE: WARNING about passing an empty string is a bit over zealous
- [ASTERISK-23985] – PresenceState Action response does not contain ActionID; duplicates Message Header
- [ASTERISK-24087] – chan_sip: sip_subscribe_mwi_destroy should not call sip_destroy
- [ASTERISK-24194] – Loading AST_MODFLAG_DEFAULT in pbx_lua.c causes undefined symbol error
- [ASTERISK-21178] – Improve documentation for manager command Getvar, Setvar
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!