The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.12.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.12.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-18345] – sips connection dropped by asterisk with a large INVITE
- [ASTERISK-23508] – Memory Corruption in __ast_string_field_ptr_build_va
- [ASTERISK-23814] – No call started after peer dialed
- [ASTERISK-23818] – PBX_Lua: after asterisk startup module is loaded, but dialplan not available
- [ASTERISK-23911] – URIENCODE/URIDECODE: WARNING about passing an empty string is a bit over zealous
- [ASTERISK-23985] – PresenceState Action response does not contain ActionID; duplicates Message Header
- [ASTERISK-24087] – chan_sip: sip_subscribe_mwi_destroy should not call sip_destroy
- [ASTERISK-24194] – Loading AST_MODFLAG_DEFAULT in pbx_lua.c causes undefined symbol error
- [ASTERISK-21178] – Improve documentation for manager command Getvar, Setvar
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!