The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.11.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.11.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-18230] – sometimes dialplan switches disappear when merging contexts between pbx_lua and pbx_config
- [ASTERISK-22551] – Session timer : UAS (Asterisk) starts counting at Invite, UAC starts counting at 200 OK.
- [ASTERISK-23035] – ConfBridge with name longer than max (32 chars) results in several bridges with same conf_name
- [ASTERISK-23246] – DEBUG messages in sdp_crypto.c display despite a DEBUG level of zero
- [ASTERISK-23582] – Inconsistent column length in *odbc
- [ASTERISK-23609] – Security: AMI action MixMonitor allows arbitrary programs to be run
- [ASTERISK-23673] – Security: DOS by consuming the number of allowed HTTP connections.
- [ASTERISK-23683] – #includes – wildcard character in a path more than one directory deep – results in no config parsing on module reload
- [ASTERISK-23766] – Specify timeout for database write in SQLite
- [ASTERISK-23790] – – SIP From headers longer than 256 characters result in dropped call and ‘No closing bracket’ warnings.
- [ASTERISK-23792] – Mutex left locked in chan_unistim.c
- [ASTERISK-23803] – AMI action UpdateConfig EmptyCat clears all categories but the requested one
- [ASTERISK-23814] – No call started after peer dialed
- [ASTERISK-23818] – PBX_Lua: after asterisk startup module is loaded, but dialplan not available
- [ASTERISK-23824] – ConfBridge: Users cannot be muted via CLI or AMI when waiting to enter a conference
- [ASTERISK-23827] – autoservice thread doesn’t exit at shutdown
- [ASTERISK-23834] – res_rtp_asterisk debug message gives wrong length if ICE
- [ASTERISK-23844] – Load of pbx_lua fails on sample extensions.lua with Lua 5.2 or greater due to addition of goto statement
- [ASTERISK-23897] – Change in SETUP ACK handling (checking PI) in revision 413765 breaks working environments
- [ASTERISK-23908] – When using FEC error correction, asterisk tries considers negative sequence numbers as missing
- [ASTERISK-23916] – SIP/SDP fmtp line may include whitespace between attributes
- [ASTERISK-23917] – res_http_websocket: Delay in client processing large streams of data causes disconnect and stuck socket
- [ASTERISK-23921] – refcounter.py uses excessive ram for large refs files
- [ASTERISK-23948] – REF_DEBUG fails to record ao2_ref against objects that were already freed
- [ASTERISK-23984] – Infinite loop possible in ast_careful_fwrite()
- [ASTERISK-22961] – DTLS-SRTP not working with SHA-256
- [ASTERISK-23492] – Add option to safe_asterisk to disable backgrounding
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!