The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 11.10.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.10.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- [ASTERISK-18331] – app_sms failure
- [ASTERISK-19465] – P-Asserted-Identity Privacy
- [ASTERISK-22846] – testsuite: masquerade super test fails on all branches (still)
- [ASTERISK-22977] – chan_sip+CEL: missing ANSWER and PICKUP event for INVITE/w/replaces pickup
- [ASTERISK-23381] – ChanSpy- Barge only works on the initial ‘spy’, if the spied-on channel makes a new call, unable to barge.
- [ASTERISK-23545] – Confbridge talker detection settings configuration load bug
- [ASTERISK-23546] – CB_ADD_LEN does not do what you’d think
- [ASTERISK-23547] – app_queue removing callers from queue when reloading
- [ASTERISK-23550] – Newer sound sets don’t show up in menuselect
- [ASTERISK-23559] – app_voicemail fails to load after fix to dialplan functions
- [ASTERISK-23576] – Build failure on SmartOS / Illumos / SunOS
- [ASTERISK-23605] – res_http_websocket: Race condition in shutting down websocket causes crash
- [ASTERISK-23616] – Big memory leak in logger.c
- [ASTERISK-23620] – Code path in app_stack fails to unlock list
- [ASTERISK-23664] – Incorrect H264 specification in SDP.
- [ASTERISK-23665] – Wrong mime type for codec H263-1998 (h263+)
- [ASTERISK-23707] – Realtime Contacts: Apparent mismatch between PGSQL database state and Asterisk state
- [ASTERISK-23709] – Regression in Dahdi/Analog/waitfordialtone
- [ASTERISK-23564] – TLS/SRTP status of channel not currently available in a CLI command
- [ASTERISK-23649] – Support for DTLS retransmission
- [ASTERISK-23754] – Use var/lib directory for log file configured in asterisk.conf
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!