The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.10.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.10.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-18331] – app_sms failure
- [ASTERISK-19465] – P-Asserted-Identity Privacy
- [ASTERISK-22846] – testsuite: masquerade super test fails on all branches (still)
- [ASTERISK-22977] – chan_sip+CEL: missing ANSWER and PICKUP event for INVITE/w/replaces pickup
- [ASTERISK-23381] – ChanSpy- Barge only works on the initial ‘spy’, if the spied-on channel makes a new call, unable to barge.
- [ASTERISK-23545] – Confbridge talker detection settings configuration load bug
- [ASTERISK-23546] – CB_ADD_LEN does not do what you’d think
- [ASTERISK-23547] – app_queue removing callers from queue when reloading
- [ASTERISK-23550] – Newer sound sets don’t show up in menuselect
- [ASTERISK-23559] – app_voicemail fails to load after fix to dialplan functions
- [ASTERISK-23576] – Build failure on SmartOS / Illumos / SunOS
- [ASTERISK-23605] – res_http_websocket: Race condition in shutting down websocket causes crash
- [ASTERISK-23616] – Big memory leak in logger.c
- [ASTERISK-23620] – Code path in app_stack fails to unlock list
- [ASTERISK-23664] – Incorrect H264 specification in SDP.
- [ASTERISK-23665] – Wrong mime type for codec H263-1998 (h263+)
- [ASTERISK-23707] – Realtime Contacts: Apparent mismatch between PGSQL database state and Asterisk state
- [ASTERISK-23709] – Regression in Dahdi/Analog/waitfordialtone
- [ASTERISK-23564] – TLS/SRTP status of channel not currently available in a CLI command
- [ASTERISK-23649] – Support for DTLS retransmission
- [ASTERISK-23754] – Use var/lib directory for log file configured in asterisk.conf
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!