The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-24019] – When a Music On Hold stream starts it restarts at beginning of file.
- [ASTERISK-24032] – Gentoo compilation emits warning: “_FORTIFY_SOURCE” redefined
- [ASTERISK-24178] – fromdomainport used even if not set
- [ASTERISK-24211] – testsuite: Fix the dial_LS_options test
- [ASTERISK-24225] – Dial option z is broken
- [ASTERISK-24249] – SIP debugs do not stop
- [ASTERISK-24171] – Provide a manpage for the aelparse utility
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!