The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.25.0.
This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.25.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
- [ASTERISK-26356] – menuselect: invalid test for GTK2
- [ASTERISK-26457] – force_rport,auto_comedia: No NAT detection triggered.
- [ASTERISK-26462] – app_queue: While using queues with realtime, setting back to an empty context doesn’t stop the exit key usage
- [ASTERISK-26480] – CLI: core set debug: Auto-completes File not Module
- [ASTERISK-26503] – app_voicemail: Asterisk crashes when MailboxExists is used
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!