Digium SIP Trunking is designed, delivered and supported by the Asterisk Company.
Digium has been stewarding the Asterisk project for over a decade and now brings high quality, cost effective SIP trunking to your Asterisk server, Switchvox, or virtually any IP PBX.
Not only are Digium SIP Trunks delivered by Digium, the Asterisk Company, they are backed by the same support staff that supports Asterisk and Digium IP phones. Now you can be sure that the root of any issue will be discovered and resolved by the Asterisk experts
Start Saving in Minutes
Deploying Digium SIP Trunking in lieu of traditional phone lines greatly reduces an organization’s telephony costs while implementing a higher of standard of service through your Asterisk server or any other IP PBX. Replacing terminated T1-based PSTN connections with Digium SIP trunks to an ITSP simplifies communication resources into a single data connection and enhances UC quality. SIP trunks lowers rates instantly for local and long distance calls and allows companies to save thousands off their phone bills.
Bring New Ease to Connectivity
SIP Trunking Features
- Scalable - Add or remove channels with ease.
- Streamlined - End-to-end connectivity with Switchvox, Asterisk, and other Digium products.
- Universal - Works with virtually any PBX.
- Number porting - Easy to use SIP Trunking onboarding wizard.
- DID - Affordable DIDs and Toll Free Numbers.
- Multi Codec Support - G.711, G.729, G.729 (On-net calls only, DCS to DCS)
- E911 - Offering at least one E911 number per SIP trunk.
- Fax - T.38 (fax) pass-thru support.
- Migration - Easily connect to a legacy system with a Digium gateway
Pricing Options to Fit Your Needs
Pay only for what you use, per minute or per channel.
Metered Rate Plan
Works well for businesses that may need more flexibility in their communications week to week.
- Priced on set rate per minute of usage.
- No limitations on the number of concurrent calls.
Channelized Rate Plan
Perfect for businesses that prefer a set, predictable monthly phone bill.
- Unlimited inbound and outbound local and long distance calls on a per channel per call basis.
- Channels can always be added for more capacity.