Asterisk 10.10.0 Now Available
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.10.0. This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 10.10.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
- Resolve issues in ConfBridge regarding marked, waitmarked, and unmarked users
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19562. Reported by flan)
- dsp.c User Configurable DTMF_HITS_TO_BEGIN and DTMF_MISSES_TO_END
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17493. Reported by alecdavis)
- Fix error where improper IMAP greetings would be deleted.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20435. Reported by fhackenberger)
- iax2-provision: Fix improper return on failed cache retrieval
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20337. Reported by John Covert)
- Fix T.38 support when used with chan_local in between.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20229. Reported by wdoekes)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!