The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 10.9.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 10.9.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix Not Unreferencing A Spied Channel
- (Closes issue ASTERISK-17515. Reported by Arkadiusz Malka)
- LDAP Realtime Peers Cannot Register
- (Closes issue ASTERISK-17222. Reported by John Covert)
- dsp.c: Fix multiple issues when no-interdigit delay is present, and fast DTMF 50ms/50ms
- (Closes issue ASTERISK-19610. Reported by Jean-Philippe Lord)
- Ignore recovered zero-length secondary UDPTL packets
- (Closes issue ASTERISK-19762.)
- Fix memory leak when CEL is successfully written to PostgreSQL database
- (Closes issue ASTERISK-19991. Reported by Etienne Lessard)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog: http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-10.9.0-rc1
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!